Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tag 4rom Cik Wawa!

Is it good news when you’re staying home alone? Yeah, I often staying home alone but today, I’m staying overnight. Hm, I’m not scared, okay! It’s just that, I can only enjoy instant noodle for dinner. Woo’! Since I got spare time now, why don’t I answer Cik Wawa’s Tag!

Okay, here's the rule : Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. after that tag 7 people.

1. YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY

-In that picture was Hilary Duff's 19th birthday party. I just pick this picture since I'm a big fan of Hilary, why not?

-Hm, unfortunately, that's is the last birthday party ever Hilary celebrate with Joel Madden. Sob2..


2. PLACE I DO LIKE TO TRAVEL

- I really wanna go to Tokyo! Ever since Akihabara is just somewhere else, i'm expecting to bump up with Ikuta Toma!

-Besides, Hilary told me so...(London, Paris, maybe...Tokyo!)



3. FAVOURITE PLACE


-Em, i would love to walk around Hogwart for couple of hour and have some picture the Dumbledore' Army, though..






4. FAVOURITE FOOD


-Same goes with me, i love chocolate damn a lot!






5. A FAVOURITE THING


(I love internet)












6. MY NICKNAME


nickname: Aizat













7. A FAVOURITE COLOR

BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
Favorite color: Black
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack
BLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblackBLACKblack





8.MY LOVE



-Celine Dion-My Love
-Anyway, I love her energetic vocal.










9. A HOBBY



-Get a hobby, everybody!










10.BAD HABIT


-Aq tak ske dgn smokers...!






em, Cik Wawa oi, it tooks about 1 hour for me to complete this tag! Etupown tak lengkap..malas larr...so, aq nak tag Mr. and Mrs Nobody!



2 comments:

cik wawaa said...

wakaka. pdn muke ;p
weyyy.suka coklat jugakkk.hahaa

Aizat said...

woit! ape padan2 muke2 huh? igt mix and match kew..?

themes

My Favorite Blogs