Monday, April 6, 2009

The Unborn

You know what; I had just finish download The Unborn and anime series, Code Geass using the Real Player!The Real Player software is perfectly brilliant! Now I can download videos with just one click! Previously, I tend to use Keepvid.com rather than other software ever since you only required to copy the video’s URL and simply paste it at the keepvid.com, followed by click the download button. Afterward, you can choose to download either in mp4 or flv format. Until my friend told me about the real player, I found that it’s much easier downloading videos through real player!

Whenever there’re videos, it will automatically pop up a smart button on the top of the videos review, written as ‘download this video’. You can grab one of your own by clicking here!



No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs