Monday, May 11, 2009

Aduhh! sakit kepala ku..

Investment management somehow is a new thing to me and I'm deadly serious on taking this course?! Just hell yes! Dealing with business management was kinda thing that I've been working for past 4 years ever since I was involve in the PUM and I was the among the ALP. I did attend a couple of national PUM convention… But, I'm pretty unsure whether I've been exposed well enough on this field or not.  

Still, my sky high curiosity did drive me searching about it in the Internet. But I don't think it's good enough lorr..Or should I make a preparation by having some reference book of the subject? But I still not sure what was the subject in the syllabus. Anyhow, I need to be strong in mathematic since probability and distribution, calculus, and algorithm or something, (ohoho! How do I suppose to know those sort of thing?!) 

Ape2 pown harap2 sangat2 aq lei survive dkt UiTM nti..

6 comments:

nur nina said...

dah pernah geledah website uitm tu??
biasenye die ade letak sbjk2 yg kite akn belajar..

y0Ngu~des!! said...

nyanyi la lagu i will survive... konfem boleh survive!! ho2...

Aizat said...

Nina,
Ade,tp x brape nk lengkap..e-learning ade tp kene ade n0. pelajar..
Hm, kte igt, juz nk bwt revision +math ckit2 jew kowt..hoho

Aizat said...

Yong,
Idea yg bernas..
Nti aq praktik kn..haha

Anonymous said...

ko dapat uitm mane eh? menanah lah otak ko nanti kalo ko tak master sume topik2 add maths tu...

Aizat said...

alamak anonymous! susah sgt kew? dpt uitm perlis larr...

themes

My Favorite Blogs