Friday, May 15, 2009

DAY DREAM: too good to be true

I don't know whether it's a good dream or bad dream. But I was dreaming about toma today!

The good news, I was dreaming that we're in the same faculty where everybody is about to take a test for future career, I guess. In that room, there was bunch of artiste too, but I forgot who were they. I do realize that it was a dream, so i decide to have a snap with Toma-Kun before i wake up! Haha! Crazy, huh?

The bad news, well, as the test come to a end, the emergency bell had totally ruin my plan! He agreed to take picture with me but, as i got someone to handle the camera, suddenly he was gone! Sob2...At first, i do said that that he's selfish and proud because felt bother about his own dedicating fan! But as afterward i found out that there was like another dozen fan was chase after him, I just understand his condition and i do realize that my dream was just too good to be true + I do realize that I was dreaming! hoho! 

By the way, for god sake, don't they bother about the fire alarm?LOL!

Still, i don't really mind about that even I do felt a little disappointed, but as i woke up, what did popup in my mind was to write about it in my blog! hoho! Just wanna record one of the historical day as toma fan. As i remember, I was dreaming about Toma was 2 times including this one!

3 comments:

y0Ngu~des!! said...

bai...
smpai mimpi bai...
ni kemarok ni...
ho2...

Aizat said...

ate..
besh pae mimpi camni..!

smalam zq mimpi xmen ko tau!

mimpi2 aq sume ade credit last2 skali..!!

tu alrr aq ske tido..!

Anonymous said...

em, hehe.. mimpi pe la 2 kn.. huhu.. nyway de gk mimpi psal die..but.. skali jek..adeh kalo da bkali2 ni.. cm cter kate-chan jek.. gomen nasai..

themes

My Favorite Blogs