Sunday, May 31, 2009

REVIEW OF THE DAY:Blurr...

Damn, my head is dizzy right now...!@#$! Yatta!!! I had just figured out what was hiding in the tricky picture at Haruan Tasek's blog! Juz check out here if you wanna give a try..

Well, when it comes to magic-eyes stuff, I'm totally exiting because it's something fun to do when you're bored to death! It juz took less than 5 minutes for me to figure out what was in the picture. It was a horse, anyway...

Just now i'd watched Wall-e online at Supernovatube. That movie just sunddenly make me aware on the earth charity. Well, if the robot just damn care on earth, why not us, the mankind? We do not inherit the earth from our parent, but it's borrowed from our children to us. So, don't let 'em suffer in the future as shown in Wall-e..

Ish! My sibling is kinda annoy. My little sister was just starve to death and they can just sit back and watching The Transporter?! She wanna have some chicken nuggets so i fried some for her..(sam:what a lovely brother!!-me:yeah,i know2..) They don't even care 'bout her and keeps on bullying her(even i do so sometime,hoho..but i mentioned the word 'please',tau!)Aq pown sound r deorang..tatau larr deorang tuh ade hati dan perasaan kew nk paham..

3 comments:

haruan tasek said...

oh filem robot bercinta nie.... bagus..bagus i love this story

Aizat said...

mmg besh pown cite nih psl sebenarnyew die nk bg kesedaran terhadap manusia tentang pencemaran2 kt bumi nih..

Anonymous said...

http://mordijiew.us

themes

My Favorite Blogs