Friday, June 19, 2009

REVIEW OF THE DAY: Another hectic day...

Today's another hectic day for me. My appointment with doctor for medical check up was a suck since I failed for the eye test unless I make a new spec. Well, its kinda bothers because I need to make a new classes and then I need to come back for another new session of eye test! Why don't you just let me go and advice me to make a new glasses; end of medical session! Worst, all my document was kept by the doctor and mama and abah was surprisingly worried about that! They just reckon that government hospital service was terribly displeased since abah’s previous medical check up form was lost by the government hospital staff and frustratingly, he need to get trough the annoying check up again!

I registered the SSPPN account just for fear that I need it for PTPTN soon for my study. This morning, I recieved a cheque for PTPN for about thousand of money. Right after the medical check up, we drop by the CIMB bank to melt the cheque. That was my first time hold a very huge amount of money in a single time! Anyhow, abah won't let me hold that bunch of money, so he’ll just cash-in the money into my account incase I need ‘em. Beside I'm kinda a big spender, though…Hehe…Then, we pop round Jusco for a while to make my new spec. I bought a new watch which pretty match with my new glasses! LOL!


p/s~thanx Atok psl dtg rumah pagi2 utk bg surat ptptn tuh! psl kteorng alamat surat mnyurat permanently kteorng gne alamat rumah atok psl kteorans ske pindah randah..hehe

6 comments:

nur nina said...

woaaaa.. dpt ptptn??!!!
berat nyer hatiii nak bayar nntiiii.. huhu..

Aizat said...

nak buat camnerr.terpakse psl try pinjaman mara pwon tak dapat psl pinjaman mara utk selected ipts jew...

nur nina said...

sedihla duduk perak niiii.. sgt jeles ok bile tgk negeri lain ade bg biasiswa kat anak negeri die.. yayasan perak ade apeeeeee?????

Aizat said...

wei, yayasan perak ade jgk biasiswa ke pinjaman kew..tp utk selected ipta/ipts gk..uitm x de kowt..psl aritu kte ade visit website nyew..huhu..nk sedey jgk lah..

nur nina said...

huhu.. mmg ade biasiswa.. tpi tgk la syarat2 die.. if i'm not mistaken, gaji parents/penjaga must below 1500.. sah2 la x lepas.. adeyhh..

haruan tasek said...

dah kerja dapat gaji jangan lupa bayar balik

themes

My Favorite Blogs