Saturday, June 6, 2009

REVIEW OF THE DAY: Hollywood Stars

Whoa! I don’t even know that David Archuleta hit Malaysia couple of month ago! I’m so last year lorr..huhu..I’d just noticed about this when I’m watching Scary Movie 4 just know and the commercial brake shows some of David’s clip during his tour in Malaysia. Never mind...



You know what, I’m not really into him, but his songs are just playable in my playlist and he doing just great in music. But the thing is I’m actually working for about an hour to gain stuff bout him for this post! LOL! I created a new ning account so that it’s easy for me to host picture and slide show (photobucket setting was kinda annoying to me...), I’m updating my old imeem account,bla3…here's the hitz.fm interview with Archie!


interview david archuleta hitz.fm.mp3 -

Br jew tgk2 galaxieblog.com and saje2 search pasal Hilary Duff...well, surprisingly I just know that Hilary is not really good when it comes to internet stuff. She even need his boyfriend's help to set up her Twitter account...The coolest Duff turned to Duh? Haha..

5 comments:

nur nina said...

ari tu penah tgk news pasal ni kat eratv kat astro ria tu..

eyt.. next time, u r my main target to be tagged.. hahaha...

haruan tasek said...

wah peminat david nie

Aizat said...

bgs2! nk sgt kene tag! hehe..

Amir said...

mustahil lah kot..

Amir said...

aizat..camne nak dpt blog cam ko..maksud aku blog yg lebar cam ko..ajar aku weh..

themes

My Favorite Blogs