Wednesday, June 17, 2009

REVIEW OF THE DAY: Tatau nk Bank-in duit/byr hutang tag dr Cik Wawa

INTRO
You know what; I always wanted to come out with such a cool and catchy style of writing, but every time I wrote one, It always look either too formal or too rude!(Shut the fuck up, aizat! straight to the point lorr..It’s not a big deal, anyway on how you’re writing!)


JUMPER
Still so yesterday…that’s me. Don’t laugh at me because I just watched Jumper…sob2...Well, that movie is just bloody cool and way too adorable. I always wanted to be a jumper like David! Hehe…Just see in your mind's eye the place and just jump there, how cool that is?!

Fact: the main character in Jumper who played the David is also starring in the Star Wars Series as Anakin Skywalker!


OLD STUFF
Suddenly I remember my good pals, Rusydi and Syafiq. I really hope I can remove them from my damn cranium! It’s not a macho thing to happen but I hate the way they shitting on me. I know the apologize can never heal the cut but, as long I’m trying to befriend with them, I’m not gonna feel bad on myself, at least…Afterwards when I started to forget about them, teringat larr plawk satu kisah nabi ni..Time tu Nabi Muhammad cam nak stat pengajian mlm tuh larr..passtu tetibe nabi cakap, die takkan stat majlis lalam tuh selagi ade dikalangan sahabat2 dan org yg ade kt situ telah memutuskan hubungan silaturrahim sesama umat manusia..Obviously, it’s stressed here that the relationship between mankind is not just befriend and look after each other…paham2 jew la..pk2 larr sndiri..!!


TAK RETI BANK-IN
Hari ni aq blajo camne nak bank-in duit..haha..Cam bangang jew dah beso panjang tatau nk bank-in duit? So, me and mama drop by the bank just now after anto Umai g skoolah..Alamak…kacang rebus jew rupe2 nyew...Hehe...By the way, my account was inactive for ages so, the ATM card doesn’t work properly just now. And I’m required to activate them. Nasib bek x kene charge ape2...huhu..


QUICKIE 8
I’m might get poor to death if I just keep calling the Quickie 8 and the line is busy all the time! Besides, I’m always thought that, ‘today’s going to be my day’ but it’s obviously hopeless. But to be frank, I never stop trying on calling and I’m always hope that I’m going to get through the call someday…sob2…Trust me, it never stop me from supporting the show! Since Quickie 6 is having a contest right now, I’m kinda interested to participate but it’s required me lots of technical expertise instead of creativity alone…How will you design your very own LG Arena skin, anyway?

I really wanna own the LG Arena!



Tag from Cik Wawa(bukan!!)
By the way, aq terpakse menangung seksa menjawab tag yg x brape macho ni..humph~
Xpe larr, utk Cik Wawa yang catchy lg comel+ngade2, akan sanggup daku menyeksa diri menjawab nya!huhu..
Where is your boyfriend?
Well, my boy friend (literally stand for male-pals and I really mean it!) ade dekat..em, sebok rr Cik Wawaa tanye mende mrepek-repek..Gigit karang!

Name something you did yesterday?
Help out Linda on her Organ Donor essay

Last person you text messaged?
Fiqah Kutu. My science project partner.

What color is your hair?
Black

What was the last thing you cried over?
Duhh...wtf?

What is something you really want right now, being honest?
Nak jwb tag yang menyeksa ni cepat2..

Is there anyone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Nobody

Do you have a little sister?
Yes. She’s really cute.


Do you like to listen to the radio when you are in the car?
It’s a must! 

Who were you with the last time you went to the movie theater?
Achik, Angah, and Along.

What are you listening to?
As for now, No Boundaries by Kris Allen. The song was really motivated and inspiring.

Do you sleep with a fan on?
Yes

Do you get good morning texts from anyone?
No…

Where is your cell phone?
Dalam Cup graduate Form3

Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
Yes for sure…I suppose it'll be a bit earlier because at 7a.m. is the time where I strike my bed back.. 

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
No. Nothing is better than being at home.


Did you speak to your dad today?
Holy crap! Surprisingly, NO!

Will tomorrow be better than today?
It'll..hopefully 

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Nobody. Not in mood to socialize unswervingly.

Your current relationship status?
Duh…? em, anak kpd mama n abah? 

Do you like it when you get kissed on the forehead?
Of coz n it'll be from my mom.

Are you waiting for something?
Waiting for the last question.

Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
Hell Yeah!

Do you text message a lot?
Pretty much…Besides my fingers is crumple right now..


When is the next time you'll kiss someone?
Stop asking about kissing! Its pissing me off!

What was the last thing you drank?
Air Bio-Aura Hai-O(Che3, ter-promote la plawk…)

What would your name be with the first three letters?
My name is no worth for there letter! Aizat sounds better…

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Insya Allah

Did you have a good day?
Kinda..

If you could move right now, would you?
.i like to move it move it. (Madagascar mood) 

Are you happy with the way things are going right now?
Kinda..Juz don’t wanna mess with the flow…

Do you like being in pictures?
It’s good to found that you look adorable in picture, but it'll be much better if the picture is lots in sentimental value like picture with your family or friends.


Where will you be in an hour?
Bed

Is your heart broken right now?
No

Do you believe in love?
Yes

Are you someone who worries too often?
Most likely…

Where EXACTLY were you when you entered 2009?
So last year question! Home.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a H?
@#$%^&!!

Have you ever been back-stabbed by a friend?
Yes. I did the same too.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Xnk jwb


Spring or summer?
Summer larr! Ladies looking hot! 

Are you wearing make-up right now?
Hell no!

Do you prefer to call or text someone?
Text

Do you have a secret that you aren't telling anyone?
a little..

want to tag anyone?
NO for this tag…but YES the future one.Aq terseksa menjawab tag yg panjang lebor nak mampos cm ni!

6 comments:

haruan tasek said...

bengong biasa dalam proses pembelajaran. seperti bayi tak keluar terus berjalan.

cik wawaa said...

muakaka. padan mukeee. sukeee.
mekasey puji ;PP

Aizat said...

btol3! haruan tasek
kite2 remaje ni mmg dlm proses pembelajaran..

actually bkn remaje jew, kte sume kene tuntut ilmu sampai ketua pown! hehe(ape lg yg aq mrepek ni?!!)

Aizat said...

ci wawa ske kene puji ek? ahaha!

cik wawaa said...

haha. pujilah lagi lagi dan lagi. hahahaha. guro je ;P

bila nak masuk u? july eh?

Aizat said...

27/6

themes

My Favorite Blogs