Saturday, June 27, 2009

Start of something new


Too bad,I have no picture that define UiTM. This is the cool picture that I captured in our way to Perlis. Looks early,huh?

It's darn hectic in this fuckin formal suit and I'm walking around the campus with no new buddy.
Its not that I'm individualistic, it just that i'm not in mode of socializing. ade je budak2 ajak sembang tp aq bwt x lyn.hehe..sori :-P

I'm terribly missing my family,friends,ma old freedom, Fred, Shane and my room!!

P/s-It's freakin jerk today coz ma stupid little voice tend 2 use bunch harsh word! Shanaynay's bad,tho..huhu

Time 4 bed!
Ja'-nei!!

4 comments:

y0Ngu~des!! said...

wei, ape ni...
kau x lek ni...
besa la tu hari first..
aku dlu pon cam tu gak..
tp x dk la smpai x ckp ngan org...
lo.. ko dh bg bad impression kat depa tu.. ho2...
anyway, gud luck for da new journey...
pi la carik kawan dlu..
aku tkot ko jd kera sumbang plak nnt... ha2...
wth?? pnjg aku komen!!

y0Ngu~des!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~NaNa~ said...

hee..uitm arau ek?:D

Aizat said...

Btol r yong!aq ik0t ckp ko la,.hoho

themes

My Favorite Blogs