Friday, June 12, 2009

Tag-menge-Tag amalan mulia..haha!

It's been a while I not accept any tag from my blogger friends..Kebetulan time jalan2 kt blog nina, die tgh jawab tag..Well, I insist her to tag me psl I'm totally out of idea nk post ape..??! So, skrg aq dh di-tag! Here's it!

If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I’m terribly shock for sure! I can’t believe someone that I put my faith on is actually stabbing my back. Somehow, I’m not going to distress till death anyway, since me myself did betrayed some else before. It’s kind of payback time if this thing is happening to me. What goes around comes around. Besides, God is challenging my tolerant, right?

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

It would take a couple of day for me to jot down every single dream that I really hope for it to be true someday! From fantasy to reality, I’m actually having my very own dream/target-list. Lemme get this straight la! I’m dreadfully wanted t be a teacher. I wanted to teach and have a good time with the youngster. Life is getting challenging and harder soon. I’m pretty sure the future is getting darker and more brutal. I’m not going to let the future generation to stick to nowadays awful traditions. Religion approach is very important in determining teenage behavior. Yeah, sure…it’s sound pretty lame and so last year! That’s what I thought and so do you right?! What’s cool among the youth now? Cool tracks, fast car, the latest fashion, and of coz hot rates! (lol! Tu bkn ke dr iklan Hotlink?) Cummon larr..pendekatan agama tak sekolot yang sume orang cakap. People just need to be more creative and innovative in handle the medium of delivery. Trust me, aku bukan nye nak jadi ustaz lorr! Just nak ajo budak2 tu English. But, since my field of study right now is investment stuff, let just me lecturer is my next dream job..huhu..

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Those who kick my butt! Haha..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
First of all, I’m going to invest the money, for sure! I’m going to grow the money in breed them into couples dozen of K. By investing, I can get the interest every year! My target is raising at least 50K in 6 year. Right after that, I can manage to spend ‘em on anything according to priority.
If I’m speaking as a greedy young man, I’m going to get myself a new cell phone, VAIO, an iPhone, a gigantic house which enough for my very whole family, donate some to the orphanage,…bla3…bla3…bla3…

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Just don’t mess with the flow if that’s my destiny...


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I prefer if we’re loving each other kowt..hehe..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Hahaha... No idea~ till I finish my couple of year enjoy my bachelorhood../

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
emmmmm.. forget ‘em..(same ngn jwpn nina..hehe)

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Miley Cyrus! She’s way talented and damn cool! Be part of her show (HM) is good enough. I prefer to act in sitcom like Hannah Montana because when it comes to comedy, anyone can do it! Jonas Brother, Jesse McCartney, David Archuleta…everyone had played their part in the show! Me? I’m going to play my role as an Asian of coz who accidently bump up with her during her tour/vacation or something..huhu..duh! That’s just too good to be true lorr! Who ask this question, anyway? Anyway, if I’m about to star in horror movie, I preffer to be the antagonist...I love wickedness! (aq nih ckp mcm big star la plawk..)


10. What takes you down the fastest?
Duh..stupid question...

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
No idea..

12. What’s your fear?
feeling bad of myself!!

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Nina? Well, she’s a sky-high-ambition girl which truly passionate in pursuing her dream...Just read her version of this tag...

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich, of coz! I’m telling ya...it’s good for nothing if you’re married but poor. Do people feed their family with leaves money?

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my cell phone clock > set alarm for next 2 hours > back to sleep

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Huh? Wtf?

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
That’s not in hell going to happen, hopefully…

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible the thing that someone had done to you?
I’m happy to forgive anybody... but to forget, kinda hard, though…

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Single for NOW...

20. List peoples to tag
All my followers! (Except for Nina la...)

2 comments:

cik wawaa said...

kite nak buat ;))

Aizat said...

buat jangan tak buat!!!

themes

My Favorite Blogs