Saturday, August 15, 2009

H1N1: Sob2...I got infected :'-(

I just got quarantine as a suspect of H1N1! That is bizarre since I feel brilliantly stunning and healthy right now! Okay, I have to admit that yesterday wasn’t a really pleasant day since I just rested like the whole day since I was caught in fever, dhirea, and flue, head/body-ache. (Aizat, don’t you realize that what you’d just listed were all the H1N1 symptoms? Duh..!) So I just hit the UK (Unit Kesihatan) yesterday for some remedies, and surprisingly that’s what drags me here, the quarantine block. Duh...

P/s: wish me get well ASAP! Dato Kamal, thanks for da advice yewk..huhu

6 comments:

y0Ngu~des!! said...

oh!! sorry to hear that... hu2... byk berdoa lah wei...

y0Ngu~des!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aizat said...

demam aq dh reda cume loya2 n penin2 jew..huhu..dah la de test selase ni!!

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

mkn ubat n rest bnyak2..
insyaAllah tade pape

AKU BOB KAMAL said...

pity for u my friend..i also feel weak after read your article, of course laa bukan H1N1..just shock because the person like you very hard to get this disease because this disease already told me that it very afraid to..(sometimes become bit crazy)

Aizat said...

things just happen without a warn, dato..we just have to prepare like all the time!

themes

My Favorite Blogs