Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Review of the day: OMG That's so horny!

I'm lying on my bed right now with the light's off, my roommates,Ehsan, chatting with his girl, and Merul sleeping on the floor bcozz he just love it! LOL!

(No offense to you Bob but) I'd just drop by Dato' Kamal's blog and it's downright tortured to my soul since he's really enjoy doing his TESL study (which is my preferred course)and I'm stranded here with bunch of unfinished balance sheet, income statement, bla3..and all that shit! these THINGS JUST REALLY PISS ME OFF!!

Tadi dkt Mushroom (a.k.a. Anjung Siswa/Uptown) ade show, the Gendang Silat show. It boring and surprisingly everyone don't bother at all to gather there, and I'm not excluded! hehe...

Well, based on Expectancy Model in Motivation scope, reward always attached to performance! Trust me, I don't wanna teach you MGT, it's just that I went to the show just to have the tiny mini activity sticker?! Duh, that's so lame! Well, that's what you might said, but as for us, it crucially vital since the quantity of activity sticker is what next semester college facility are made of. I don't wanna live outside the campus!

Duh, just wanna tell ya that me and my roommates kept on text each other in order to get the activity sticker effectively. You know what, the we text each other so gay and just way too horny and brilliantly LOL! hahaha!

Plus;-now, we're discussing tntang perkara2 yg mbatalkan puasa, in a really sexual and just way too erotic! I know, that's so not innocent and not a good things,absolutely..psl kwn Ehsan just planned yg die nk makan time bulan puase nti, tp klu bolei xnk tkene yg hukun kne ganti smpai 60 hari tuh,, ish3...istighfar...

1 comment:

AKU BOB KAMAL said...

you must be thankful to Allah since you can further you study no need to be jealous with the other...

themes

My Favorite Blogs