Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dressing Issue

How many times should I wear this outfit so that people not going to notice that I’m wearing it like 2 times already this week? Should I wear these clothes with this pant or that one? I got to make sure that I’m not wearing the same custom outfit like two days repeatedly!

Don’t you think it’s weird of having such questions soaring in my mind like all the time? Sometimes it can slow down the progress of certain agenda because of this shit. I’m just paying too much attention on my appearance even at last; it didn’t end up so well. I’ll just simply put on anything that’s clean and match up my mood currently.

1 comment:

y0Ngu falcon said...

aku ade up to 10 baju kurung :D
so, minggu ni 5 pasang baju kurung,
minggu depan pakai lagi 5 pasang
pastu minggu lagi satu ulang balik baju minggu lepas... ho2...
aku rase ko patot buat cam ni ah...
ko kene ade up to 10 t-shirt ke kemeja ke...
buat macam aku...
seluar x yah bannyak pon x pe...
pakai ulang2... XDD
sape yang concern sangat pasal appearance ko ni??
bagi aku, mormal la kalau budak laki pakai baju yang same dalam seminggu... ho2...

themes

My Favorite Blogs