Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Luxury Issue

For the foremost point yet, mama is on abah’s side for being in abah’s poor un-luxurious life style. I know it sound pretty blameworthiness & nerd but that’s what happens just now when I insisted mama to change my phone from this...


to this...


I have no idea coz the Nokia is way much cheaper than my previous SE W995 but mama still refuse to let me have it :'(


OMG I know that’s too egocentric and overly too much for a 4 month old phone(but it's still cheaper lorr!). At first place, I’m actually planning to change my phone to a cheaper model so that I can keep the balance money after I trade the phone. Anyhow, I just fall in love with EM 5530!
But then mama just told me not to follow the devil inside of me plus she brags my shopaholic overly exceed the female’s one, ops…

Duh mama, I reckon it’s genetic.

Anyhow, I certainly just bought a pistachio ice cream and kiwi juice. Sob2…

4 comments:

diyana anwar said...

hoi bersyukur la ngan phone SE tu!
gila cunn. aku punya phone siap dah patah2, uwaaa :(

dya said...

wtpe nk tuka aizat!? kn bru ag.. tak yahla.. pke la shmpe nazak dlu.. huhu

Aizat said...

diyana & dya,
btol jgk la ckp korang...time tuh aizat ikot kn nafsu sgt lorr.. :P

thanx 4 da advice..akn ku gunakan tuh smpai tepatah 2 n nazak2..ohoho :P

Amanina said...

jangan la pulak sengaja patahkan or nazakkan dia sebab nak beli phone baru. hahahaha

themes

My Favorite Blogs