Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Review of the day: Professor Alastor Moody...Photo-shot

I’m not a good actor neither a good mocker. I had carved the best smile on my face today but it didn’t work, since it’s too obvious that I’m so moody today.


This is bullshit coz instead of burden the pain, I need to consider people around me either. I’m so sorry coz I’d just spoil others mood today jz bcoz of my silly problems. Sorry Meor, Ujay and Barb coz I didn’t really cooperate with you guys writing the essay body. But remind me to write the whole essay tao coz we need to submit it tomorrow tao! :P I didn’t really contributes idea just but surprisingly, my pals did a good job cz I found that the essay is simple, convenient and at the same time, nearly perfect! OMEDETO!

Problems are like pimples. If there’s one spot infected, even Katy Perry can handle that flaw. But when there’s so many pimple on your face at once, it’ll become uglier and worst, without good remedy, it’ll joint and explode.

Your marriage is perfect. Happy family, bright future, wealth. But there are always problems with either husband or wife. It could be small matter and both decide to let it go. But once an outlier problem comes, the past shit will involuntarily recapped even it’s just small thingy.

Let’s hope my mood is getting stable tomorrow…


This is the informal snap. But this is the foremost picture of all 12 boys of bmd2bh, aaaww...

4 comments:

y0Ngu falcon said...

lu PMS ni bai... ha2... anyway, slmt bermuka manis esok!! XDDD

y0Ngu falcon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aizat said...

hey nyah...gua jantan rr..pe pms2 ni?! ohohoho:P

aq tgh senyum la ni tpi cm nk cramp rr...

Anonymous said...

hey there nice perception information discussing, expect this will be actually useful for everybody

themes

My Favorite Blogs