Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chill Out to the max, exam dh abish!!!!

Currently, I don't know what to do as I arrived, and that's why I'm not that enthusiasm when it comes to holiday. But anyhow, it's a good thing after fighting for my education fate and have a sweet escape to the beautiful town of Ipoh :) I miss my family anyway.

I was about to bash some party with my course mates after the BEL exam, but it's happened that everyone wasn't that interested as they got home early instead of drinking some sparkling and hangout together or whatever can we do for fun. Even Yuzwan's idea of photo shoot was a toast. Actually, I don't really mind. I don't wanna be selfish, plus, it's good for them too, yay! :D

Me and Lokman kept on chit chat planning what to do for fun. We were planning for karaoke, bowling, get drunk, fuck some chick, etc...but eventually we just hit the pool but it still freakin' amusing :P It was a hard rain, but it never stop our plan to go for swim. Besides, my roommies are just so exited to learn how to swim hoho, how cute is that? dh beso pnjang pon x lei nk brenang lgi kn, ops..hehe tlebey sudei..


The gigantic stadium look so cool with those giant Malaysia flag painted all over it. I'm proud to be a Malaysian no matter how chaos it is literally, ops...


Hugaga XD Pelancong asing sangat :P (me and Yuzwan)


Roommies: from left Akim(lokman), Ali and me (bunyi cm marley and me jerr, ahaha)

I really wanna have fried chicken for dinner but Man recommend us this restaurant, Gerai ManU. I never thought the stall would be that fancy LOL! FYI, everything was so red. The dishes was so delicious but surprisingly extremely cheap as compared to the price at Orange. Orange memang mahal

menunggu waktu maghrib masuk. Plus the surau was so stink. So we just open the windows and the front doors and swith on all the fan to allow the fresh air to get in. hhrrmm..i hope people will be more concern on the charity of public facilities. btw, gambar tu mcm merempat sgt haha :P

8 comments:

dya said...

dekat penang pulak ada kedai liverpool! haha.

Aizat said...

haha really?
smangat sgt..ohoho ^^,

y0Ngu falcon said...

ok!! gua jeles skrg sebab gua x dapat balik rumah lagi... wuwuwuwu

Aizat said...

hahaha very soon you will yong..xpe2 teros kn perjuangan ko di medan perang yek!

y0Ngu falcon said...

medan perang sorg2.. pastu aku bunoh diri... ha2...

Aizat said...

haha sengal je ko :P

Yuzwan Ali said...

poyo jew ak time nie. Diorang just nak meraikan ang sorang jer kan tuk kali terakhir sem 2 nie, yang ak p sibuk kacau ang punye happy time jer. I spatutnay tak yah ikot pun. malu siot...

Aizat said...

dah, yuzwan jgn nk menggedik touching2 plawk..bulan 3 sgt! :P

chill la..kte same2 perpoye2 kn? besides, we did have a good time together :D

themes

My Favorite Blogs