Friday, April 30, 2010

Tag ^^,

Here's a questionnaire from my pal Jaja if I'm not mistaken :P Just skim around if u wanna know some shit about me ^^,

FOUR NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU :
1. Aizat
2. Ijat
3. Aizat Salikin (ujay, wtf? [=.=] )
4. Zombie (no idea, coz they said I'm too skinny)

FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE :
1. 12/3 - my birthday
2. dunno when but the date of my exam result is announced!!!
3. the date of my college apps is announced!
4. 28 sept, Hil's birthday :P
5. 11/9 - ejad

FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE LAST 30MINUTES :
1. Facebooking
2. drop by opah's house
3. watching cartoons :P (a lot!)
4. sleep..zzz

FOURS WAYS TO BE HAPPY :
1. crack jokes
2. hangout with my friends
3. listen to music
4. get bath (and sing again)

FOUR PEOPLE YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST :
1. My late grandma
2. my old friends, Rusydi and the Gang
3. My classmates
4. my roommates

FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE :
1. credit card
2. permission to buy new cellphone
3. voucher to spa and I really wanna indulge it with Luqman!
4. a car so that I can look handsome even though I'm not ( that's a theory by my roommate)

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES :
1. Reading
2. Blogging
3. Poye2
4. watching (that's mean anything wich fall into this category :P )

FOUR PLACES OR COUNTRY YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION :
1. Rome
2. London
3. Putrajaya
4. Bali

FOUR FAVOURITE DRINKS :
1. Carrot Milk Shake
2. Red Grape Wine
3. Green Tea
4. Marsala Tea

FOUR THINGS ALWAYS FOUND IN YOUR BAG/HANDBAG :
I have no bag which i carry around like all the time =.=

FOUR FAVOURITE COLORS :
1. Red
2. White
3. Silver
4. Purple
5. Pale Brown

TOP FOUR HANGOUTS :
I don't but anywhere I can chill out with my friends crazily like hell

TOP FOUR U LOVE SO MUCH :
I can't say this coz I'm in my mission not to discriminate and favoritism in making friends.

TOP FOUR "THINNGS" SPECIAL TO YOU :
1. myself coz I'm a bajet cool guy but not literally and that is so interesting I reckon :P
2. My friends coz they are just bunch of coolest guy ever :D
3. My passion
4.(...)...save it for anything sooner

TOP FOUR WHO U WILL TAGGED:
no idea but I really hope anybody would love to forward this interesting shit :P

TOP FOUR REASONS WHY YOU ANSWERED THIS SURVEY :
1.Coz there's too many time to kill
2.My new blog pal wish me to do it so I just do it :P
3.Just wanna squeeze my damn cranium on some shit
4.ntah,saja je..salah ke?

3 comments:

thesaketgurl said...

eh2...
jap..
lau ye pun nak copy paste..
bday ja nyer kawan tue padam la lue..
huhuh!!!

Aizat said...

ops, hehe :P

thesaketgurl said...

hahaha.^_^
ptt pun mcm knl je tarikh tue
hahaha..
upa2nya bday seseorg..
hahha..
xpe2..

themes

My Favorite Blogs