Thursday, April 29, 2010

Take Me Away to a Better Place

Currently listening to Ayaka's songs. Her voice is so overwhelming and beautiful. Damn, I started to miss my friend already! Well, to be exact, I miss my roommates and my classmate, and my good friends. Haha, too many categories, huh? Different people fall in different group. Doesn't mean I'm discriminating or favoritism. Just divide and rule.

I wrote at fb, 'is there any place which is better than home?'


Liyana Nabilah
Liyana Nabilah
arau. kah3.. :p happy holiday neway ! :p


Amirul Zafran
Amirul Zafran
mrsm lenggong..

Yuzwan Ali
Yuzwan Ali
pusat islam a.k.a PI

Ummie Fathiah
Ummie Fathiah
oren...
block c & e....
dewan baru...
izit ok wit u??..hehehhe

Namer Ariffin
Namer Ariffin
of coz heavn dude......


yeah right guys.all the place stated are all right! :P...i reckon there is a better place than home...it's where my friends are around. Go ahead, deny my point. Family first or whatever normal perspective will quote out.

But hey,
economically, family and friends are not substitute goods. They are complement goods. It's not something that can be replace. Both are vital in building a strong collateral future.


p/s~out of sudden, I'm not going to categorized any post under it's orientation currently. But I'm creating a new column of this semester holiday for better preference sooner. :P

3 comments:

y0Ngu falcon said...

srius... suare ayaka mmg best oh!! XDD jarang aku nak minat penyanyi pompuan :D

Aizat said...

haha 10 markah utk ayaka!

y0Ngu falcon said...

ceh!! aku bg 20/10 :)) dah ah kawen ngan plakon fevret aku.... oh!! oh!! (muke excited) dah la nur farehah!! merepek lebih...

themes

My Favorite Blogs