Monday, June 28, 2010

now I’m all gone...

Listening to: Baby Remix my Caprice+Ruby Jude+Justin Bieber

I can't believe that I'm going to leave my hometown in not mot more than a week, as if just yesterday I merungut don't wanna leave Arau and my friends. When I put on a list on what should I do at home, most of them are done already, but I still wanna add some more on the list so that there's still reason for me to stay. =P

But what can I do, my responsible as a student is still isn't complete. Plus, I am really enthusiasm to strive for the best next semester. Damn, I really need to maintain/improve achievement to be in the safe-zone. But still, jangan hidung tinggi and never bother to help out your friends, aizat. Don’t be a selfish coz that is sucha douche.

SERIOUSLY, Aizat you need to pack your stuff started from now! If you do, then you’ll notice anything missing, and that’s way practical.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs