Saturday, June 26, 2010

Review of the day: Tak Layak Berasa Bosan

I shouldn't say this, but my mom isn't really at home lately. Perhaps, I can conclude that she's getting younger, behaviorally. I'm getting bored stranded at home, alone. Abah is busy, Achik and Kakak went for college. Umai? she's too small to play with..

I used to stay at home alone, but that was when my parents are out for work. I wake up this morning and everyone is gone. Then, around 12 something, my mom text me, told to just grab anything at kitchen for lunch. I ate some fancy bread with margarine and mix it it with some sugar so that it'll be crunchy. Afterward like 4pm, she got home and left Umai, then went our with her friends. Just now, around 8pm, she text me, they drop by mall, and promise to bring home so donuts.

Please, don't sorry for me coz my mom is actually went out to take my grandma to a medical treatment since she's suffering of stroke. Abah went out to kampung, to finished my sister's problems about the pinjaman MARA thingy.I completely understand the circumstance now, but it's just that I miss of having everyone around.

Can't wait to get back to college, can't wait to meet Rushd this Monday, can't wait to get the hell out of this boring attic.

4 comments:

munirah said...

adik kamu masuk college mane aizat? dia dah habis spm eh? hee... ;p

Aiza4t said...

yep, yg pompuan tula dh abis...die masuk poly tech mara kt alor setar ^^

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site froggytheraincaller.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Aiza4t said...

hmmm, yep why not?

themes

My Favorite Blogs