Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ramadhan 2010

It's been a while I haven't post anything, plus it's Ramadhan and there's no post celebrating it?

Hmm, I have no idea what to share. I was too tired mentally since there are like thousand of commitment currently. Hmmm, there's something crossed in my mind.

Major Clash: New Year Eve vs Ramadhan


It's a must for people including muslim to set a new target/wish/azam or whatever you call it.But why won't people set their new target during Ramadhan?

Why Ramadhan? This is because it is the month where those bloody devil is tied and dragged to hell, and the doors of heaven is widely open, which mean, there's bless from Allah and if you wanted to make a paradigm shift, Allah will always be there for you.

Is there any favor from above which can support your wishes during new year eve? Think again. Don't be shy and doubt to make any changes in this holy month Ramadhan.

Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa :)

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs