Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Review of the day- i'm madly in love

STORY 1.
I need people to tell me precisely of what is happening. Either it's true or not, it's n0t counted. Bcoz, i hate to play riddle! Stop dancing in the dark! Stop telling stuff 0n the surface! Coz that's ann0ying...trust me. It's like, how much is the price-ow n0t as expensive as urs, where are u? -just s0mewhere.

STORY 2.
This is stupid...i can't stop thinking of u. The m0ment i cought u staring at me, u jz give hope..but apparently, u are out of my sight. Don't u ever give me hope u couldn't bear to be with me..again, u are playing with riddle,which i hate m0st! I wish ur face just fade away ASAP coz i can't see any future for us two.

S0metime i run, s0metime i hide. S0metime i'm scare of u. But all i really want is to hold u tight....

OM effie G! Aizat cut it out!!! These shit are so n0t ur stuff! Ewww! >,<

2 comments:

Amanina said...

"S0metime i run, s0metime i hide. S0metime i'm scare of u. But all i really want is to hold u tight.... "

so sweeeettt (*_*)

but i think i hide most of the time. :(

Aiza4t said...

Well, absolutely nina, coz that line isn't mine..credit to Sometimes by B.spears =P

Bt i teribly meant it as the way she did! >,<.

themes

My Favorite Blogs