Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thought of the day: Challenge Yourself



I listen to music and study at once so that I can train my brain to work on 2 things at one time.

I turn redhead so that I looks awkward in attempt there's stain on me, which teach me how to look ugly or weird and walk with pride without shame.


Be arrogant as a weapon of self-defense is never a good idea, AT ALL!

Since the acronym normal is abnormal, abnormal IS normal =P

According to Aiman (2010),LADY GAGA isn't pretty but she just know how to look good.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

correction according to aiman: Lady GaGa isn't beautiful but she knows how to act beautiful... hahahahahah
i haven't open ur blog for a long time but i saw a picture of gaga then i had to open your blog.. i feel touch u acknowledge me in your blog..!! hahahaha

Aiza4t said...

oww really? aka ooo ituka? =P

haha here's the one who invent the line! GOSH, I'm thrilled! >,<

Anonymous said...

tak sia-sia how to wrote citation...

Aiza4t said...

sejuk hati miss yunk kn? haha

=YuKi= said...

ooh ituka..? [dengan nada aizat] haha~ >.< aizat... aizat... term paper sangat... tahniah~ huhu~ >///<

Aiza4t said...

GOSH who are u yuki? it seems know a lot about me? =P

=YuKi= said...

haha~ >.< mysterious... huhu~ >///< kinda love it...

themes

My Favorite Blogs