Monday, December 6, 2010

bahasa ke-3:Mandarin


I have to say that I miss mandarin classes!!! This is so awkward, I miss everything that I used to hate. I can't stop listening to Ni Name Ai Ta as Azri, Zai and Me sang it during mandarin class ^^, Well, everyone got their own song to be sing. It was Kan Ko Lai [if i'm not mistaken la..], Pan Wei Bo and other songs LOL

besides,...
FYI, Finance was always at the bottom of my favorite-subject list yet I miss the moment I work hard to death within the exam week! It was warm as the white coffee I drank every night in that week, as breezy as the wind blew in next to my study desk,..I studied like 6 hours non-stop with Like A G6 played repeatedly, and successfully managed to balanced all imbalance in financing without a COMPLAIN [i'm so proud of you aizat!!! kalo x dpt at least B mmg nk kne!], dammit!! I can't stop thinking of ARAU no matter how horrible it is. Plus, it's like pain in the ass, waiting for 10th December 2010!!! >,<

7 comments:

nadHiraH said...

I've been wanting so much to go back to arau, but still, when i get there, dammit i hate it! hate the environment and its so boring that makes me miss penang so much! hahaha. i don't want holiday to end seriously. and no, i dun miss studying at all. haha and i'm deadly scared of waitin 10th june! now be prepared mentally and physically ;pP

Aiza4t said...

YES, i couldn't agree more. ARAU semamangnye disaster giler2, secerut2 alam, oopss, xdela cm tu at least dh mmbangun ckit..^^,

but hey, since my effort in becoming emotionally less sensitive seems to work, i pon tatau mane2 pon best ke x..hoho both ipoh and arau are splendid+boring place to me..

u know what?i pon cm pelik knape ttibe i cm angau giler2 nk study hohoho, kalo my mom tao, uih! buat knduri die sronok ttibe ank die jdi rajin smacam haha =P

=YuKi= said...

addition... during exam week there are flood flash... haha~ >.< so it difficult for us cause we don't have enough of water... kena berebut nak dapatkan air... huhu~ >///< are you not going to miss this moment ?

Diary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
azri akhma said...

Ni name ai ta, weishenme bu ba ta luxia, weishenme bu shuo xinlihua, ni shen ai ta, zhe shi meigeren tuo zhi tau aaaa.. ;P

best2 lagu tuu..

Aiza4t said...

yuki, thats the bitter part that i will remember haha 1st dlm hidup jdi mangsa banjir negara siap dpt batuan lgi sgt funny =P

Azri, u know what, I can't stop thinking of u n the song!!!! everything was so sweet until i really wanna get a time machine and sing it again >,<

Azri Akhma said...

likes you statement

themes

My Favorite Blogs