Saturday, January 15, 2011

Al Fatihah: Mr Kamal Ahmad

"When people experience the blissful of being at the top, it will make them addicted to winning. So I'll let you feel it."

Thanks Mr Kamal, for letting me felt that. As for now, I will always try to stay at top triumphantly and utilize the knowledge you gave to us for a better future civilization.

He was my MGT lecturer when I was at 1st semester. He was the first teacher/lecturer who shows interest on me at first place and mentioned my name a lot during classes. I never felt such appreciation before from a teacher. He teach us lots of value of life instead of the formal subject which massively gave huge impact to everyone in making us looking at thing from different perspective without bothering to be speculated negatively by others.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs