Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes, we groom our self like hours eventually in people's eyes, there's no big different before and after. Well, in term of self esteem, just do whatever you have to do as long it makes you more confident. Sometimes esteem booster is not necessarily make us look/feel good in others eyes, but importantly to make our self feel better instead.

Sometimes, we pissed looking at handsome/beautiful people with "fuck, why is he/she so cute =,-"

Sometimes, we pissed looking at handsome/beautiful rich people who stupid in fully utilized their asset to make themselves look good.

Sometimes, shorter hair cut is better even though you prefer to keep it long.

LOL sometime I can simply overly HATE/LOVE someone at first sight ^,~

YES, I AM A PRETTY JUDGMENTAL PERSON. Erm, let see..coz I was BORN THIS WAY?=P

Nahh..it's just that I love to do environmental scanning and think a lot, and I end up to be ME. Lo que soy.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs