Saturday, April 2, 2011

plastik:depan lain, blakang lain


I heard some random thought said,

“Don’t trust your friends 100% because they might just put a fake mask in front of you,”

“In university life, you shall trust nobody 100%, even if it’s your best friend,”

“If you lost your wallet at home, suspect everyone including your mom,”


Aiiyoo..What should I call this kind of people? I roughly conclude that, these people are so I’m-Mr-Know-Everything or You’re-Wrong-and-I’m-Right. They indirectly brainwash people to disrespect and lose trust with their close people.

No, this is 21st century! You can’t just blindly trust anyone!

So, putting your own mom as a suspect/criminal is a norm at 21st century huh? Ow, if that is so, I apologize because I’m too narrow minded/easternize mentality or not liberal enough to satisfy the frame of mind of the so-call 21st century citizens.




Trust issue eh?

I'll just put my trust in Allah. I give my all to Him.

“Don’t trust your friends 100% because they might just put a fake mask in front of you,”
“In university life, you shall trust nobody 100%, even if it’s your best friend,”
“If you lost your wallet at home, suspect everyone including your mom,”

SERIOUSLY, (in this case) I will just let Allah do the rest. Just let He deals with these people. I don’t want this pointless scene to spoil my daily decision making. Let's get Drama-free ^^,

Fight back, you coward!

Fight for what? Human's right? [that's you Gaga =,= bunch of short-minded people had misinterpret your quote to get even rebellious pointlessly liberal]

So what if people stab behind your back? You stab them back? Or spread bad news about him/her among you friends? Let me ask you. Are you a saint or a god? Do you have the authority to judge and punish people is such way?

Some people might wanted to do counter attack or stuff, but hey, let us live this life in peace. Why should we fire some bad words back if there’s a better option/solution which can drive to a better result, right?


.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs