Saturday, May 28, 2011

white


Just look at this picture, I really wanna be in it! You know, I want the kind of atmosphere where you can just sit back and relax, enjoy a cup of coffee in a tidy white room, with an open veranda filled with orchids and bonsai. I want an English mix with tropical air relaxing environment which a perfect escape from a hectic week and get to this hideaway during weekends. GOD, I can’t wait to grow older and get a perfect job, and build one dreamed place of my own!

.

4 comments:

Aiman Ariffin said...

'relaxing environment which a perfect escape from a hectic week and get to this hideaway during weekends.'

I WOULD DIE to have that kinda environment too haha

Aiza4t said...

Hey it's been a while i haven't heard from u and it's been a while i haven't drop by ur blog either =P

but YES, who wouldn't die for that right? ^^,

Me_your said...

yeah !! tht's my dream too....relax jer kn.... ^_^

Aiza4t said...

HAHA btol meor,
trust me, everyone would want this, right?

My Favorite Blogs