Thursday, July 21, 2011

re-post: kawan semakin mahal

I'm bored to death n that's why I'm doing a re-post. [=,=]



FRIENDSHIP MAINTENANCE

When the maintenance cost of friendship is getting higher, it worries me because the relationship is based on the money value rather that the quality times we spend together. Don’t get me wrong, coz it’s NOT a bad review or sad expression of disappointment =D It’s the reality.

SERIOUSLY, if I hang with my buddies, we are so not just going to talk trash and kill times for nothing, of coz in making a quality moment, some money is needed to be invested like, hit the cinema, bowling alley, supreme lunch, buys some outfits, etc. All activities need money.

Of coz stay connected on Facebook is the cheapest way, but that is just the first step and everyone surpass it already. You’ll wanted more afterward so that the relationship is fun and joyous right? =P

There are lots of shit that I wanted to do with my pals, [SERIOUSLY, I can show the list ^^] but when I’m financial risky, bak kate org, ‘potong stim btol’ when my wallet is drained.

BUT, I don’t think this shit is a big deal; we can still have a great time right? Moderate spending and entertainment is the right choice. As long we can cherish the moment, that’s memorable enough :P


.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs