Monday, October 31, 2011

RANDOM THOUGHTS

ENOUGH WITH THE HIGH CONSTRUCTIVE POST!
let's get easy ~~,


1) bangun pagi tatau nk buat ape, sangat la bosan but I LIKE IT! HAHAHAHA bosan psl dok rumah x bwt ape dgn bosan x bwt pape kt college sgt la laen feeling nye..


2) perangai aku memang peliK sikit and aku tak kesah..lets get PELIK~ coz normal is boring! let's get abnormal, extraterrestrial, extraordinary, extravaganza, extra segala2 NYA!
emm extra cheese, please.


3) Kadang-kadang lidah petah bersastera. tapi bila tangan gian berkarya, otak tiba-tiba beku, lesu....KOSONG


4) Some people might hate or look down at me. But I will reply with a skeptic smile; said " You're not at my level," hoping myself to get better, in my defense OHOHOHO ~,~


5) No matter how rich, good-looking, smart, (or anything that define perfectness) you are, if you are not respecting others as a PERSON, you are just PATHETIC.
.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs