Tuesday, December 27, 2011

aku sekeping tiket



"I'm a ticket. But at the end of the day, I'm glad that I am one."




So, are you a ticket?
Don't be sad if you are one. A single ticket might change the rest of others' life, giving happiness, even though eventually it's just a piece of trash once they leave the hall.



Not everyone keeps their ticket once the show is over. Trust me, you don't wanna lose Justin Bieber concert ticket before the concert is on. But once it's over, it's no longer giving you any extra prerogative.


Ermmm...
okay Justin Bieber is too much, of coz everyone will keep the ticket afterward, what was I thinking?? [~~,]"




Okay, replace it with Twilight or Harry Potter movie ticket, [Suatu Malam Kubur Berasap pon boleyy jgk ~,~], I bet the ticket will end up in trash can, or disappeared in washer machine. Only those who really appreciate and truly cherish the moment that the ticket reward them will understand what I'm trying to say.



I'm not asking you to stick all of your tickets on the wall, It's a mere metaphor.
THINK ABOUT IT.

.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs