Monday, December 19, 2011

damn, damn, DAMN

Yesterday I felt the most crucial odd pain ever. I can't scream, I can't write, I can't cry, I can't laugh, I can't think rationally; (except for sleeping and I went karaoke yesterday, but the therapy didn't work out) I felt nothing. Eternal boredom yet something funny, like thousand of unsolved riddle keeps filling my head, and it keeps on doubling and multiplying.

I try solve the puzzle, but there were nothing. Not even a piece of jigsaw and I can't even start. Yet I'm craving for an end of the agony, dying to see the another Picaso's. Well, there are lots of issues. I'm zombie with issues, it'll take a few decades to sort them out of priority.

I even pray to God, begging, crying (I tried), but my eyes were as dry as the Sahara. This is critical. What happened to my soul?

Did I fell in love with the wrong person? or wrong things? Fuck I don't really know what's really happening to me. Is this really happening? I pinch myself a lot but it's not another nightmare.

REALITY IS PAIN.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs