Saturday, December 17, 2011

HafizZainal's Contest - Senyuman Mahal II

OBVIOUSLY, I'm joining the contest LOL ^^,


It's not really about winning or create some immature publicity, it's all about spreading the smiles all over the world.. ;) So, CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MISSION!



so, here's my pick for the competition! ^^

Photobucket
[from left: kakak, ME, umai, and achik]

I love this picture because it preserve that moment where me and my sibling enjoy our first meet after months of studying at college ~~,






SMILING QUIZ!
[a quiz that will make you smile ;D]


i- kenapa anda rasa gamba senyuman anda ini adalah senyuman mahal ?
I guess those smile are just expensive because they are my brother and sisters and we have a great time together at that moment ;) PLUS, my smile can show appreciation, cynic, angry, love etc. SMILE is also a medium of self-expressing!

ii- Kenapa anda berminat utk join contest nie ?
FOR THE SAKE OF SPREADING THE SMILE ALL OVER THE WORLD MISSION!! YEAH!



iii- Apa 1st impression orang terhadap org yg pakai braces ?

People with braces are super strong. With all the pain they've been through everyday, people with braces are totally embrace God's gift of beauty because they bother to spend a lot for that gift maintenance so that a confident, persuasive and loving smile can be carve on their face towards others :)





TYPE OF SMILES :D
[just some of my favorite pictures ^^,]


HISTORIC SMILE [my beloved mom and dad]



CUTE SMILE [my little cousin, Syasya!]




FUNNY-FAKE SMILE ;P [from left, Merul, Syahir, and ME]




TIRED-CANDID SMILE [Ihsan Rosli, pi add dia kt fb nohhh ;P]




THE KONON² PAPARAZZI-CHACE SMILE ;D [from left: Yuzwan, and ME]




THE BAJET-CUTE and BAJET COOL SMILE [huahahahahaha LOL ^^]




So, what's your definition of SMILE? Do you smile a lot? Don't be shy!
SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!! Trust me, that is Gaga's way of smiling ;P LOVE YOU MOTHER MONSTER!







OWH, and also don't forget to drop by this channel! I adore and astounded by his voice. He inspired me with the confidence to express my inner soul through music too ;)




reference:



.

4 comments:

[ h a f i z ] said...

great entry. good luck ok =)

Aiza4t said...

THANK YOU!! ;P

Zac Rega said...

kompem menang :D gudluck !

Aiza4t said...

thanks zac, goodluck to you too ;)

themes

My Favorite Blogs