Monday, January 23, 2012

random thought

1. tip for everyone, DO NOT CONSTANTLY TEASE ME TO BE TOGETHER WITH HER as in dating, BECAUSE I MIGHT END UP HATE THAT FACT, worse, END UP HATING HER. So don't.



2. everyone have their own ALTER EGO. But if we constantly stay on one side only, eventually we might hate it there and decide to get another personality, A BETTER ONE. To be a Mr Brightside, it isn't that easy because the old allies are always there, to 'drag' you down, begging to stay with them.


Pfttt, who are they? your imaginary friends? what are you aizat? fuckin' 5?



But I was like, "IT'S OKAY, I'M NOT LEAVING FOREVER, SO DON'T PISS ME OR I WON'T RETURN."


3. call me SELFISH.
my definition of selfish:
putting myself first to protect my sake and emotion; provided, hurting as less people as possible.

Personally, I've been smarter in organizing my own priorities without hesitation lately. I might act like a psychotic DIVA BITCH. But hey, I never been this sure and confident about myself before, so it's sorta a good thing to me, I guess ~~,


.

No comments:

My Favorite Blogs