Monday, February 6, 2012

RANDOM thoughts: 5 AM


THIS IS CRAZY, it's 5a.m. in the morning, and I'm listening to Gimme More, since Crocker remind me of her, because currently Freak Of Nature kinda on top of my playlist. I didn't take any caffeine yet I'm still awake? FML.



it's dark in my room, and I drank some root beer and there were some ants in it, DAMN. I wish I can just ruin the food chain and cease the species! I feel like it's still crawling in my esophagus!


Instead of the rooster, the bird is chirping and the sky is so beautiful. I dare myself to open the window and let some wind blow in. Let's hope there's nothing supernatural sneak in ;P I couldn't help it, the blurry moon reflection on the window's glass make me wanna look the real moon underneath.



Bloody hell, bukak tingkap pagi2 buta kasi angin masuk?? GILA!
what was I thinking? I'm freaking you out right? Plus I was just watched Sesuatu Yang Tertinggal, a Malaysian horror movie. It's a 4/10. I should have chicken out right? LOL

.

2 comments:

yang salehah said...

guess 'sesuatu yg tertinggal' doesn't really tinggal anything behind with u eh??was it that bad =p

Aiza4t said...

LOL i don't know ~~, i watched too many better horror movies i guess ;P

but it didn't left me any great impact as compared to other malaysian horror movie like Dukun and Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam ;D

themes

My Favorite Blogs