Thursday, March 22, 2012

sebab2 kita perlu bercinta di muka buku..

BEFORE YOU READ regardless of who I am & what my position is, as long the things I'm about to tell you is rational, just SWALLOW IT.


*Cinta Muka Buku*

I dare myself to give as much impression as possible within 10 second about Najwa's message.

STUPID,
love is blind,
dangerous,
boring,
scandalous,


TETTTTT!!..........TIME'S UP!

"I did some experiments on cinta muka buku, as in try to involve with it. So this post is my conclusion."
I HIGHLY RESPECT AND HAPPY FOR THOSE WHO ARE MADLY IN LOVE WITH THEIR FACEBOOK LOVER, but this things is just not me.





It's fun finding love through Facebook. The way you share your routine with strangers, when you got approved by some hot chicks/jocks, and even when thousands of people subscribe to your page, or add you.

But I keep on questioning myself.
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
the friendship, the love story, the fight, the popularity...bla3..yada2..
[I'm talking about the one that we met on Facebook]




Scenario in Facobook...


POPULARITY

I'm not saying this because I'm rebelling as an unpopular loser on Facebook. I'm talking about the reality.


It's good to use Facebook as a medium for you to get feedback from your fan, as in those who are promoting their talent like ART, singing, literature, cosplay, polls, and stuff.

PROFESSIONAL MODEL or what ever in the middle of achieving it, are exceptions.
But the one that freakin' annoying me are those who treat themselves as a product, a celebrity, but with no X Factor, no talent, no subject to be promoted,EXCEPT FOR THE CUTE HANDSOME BEAUTIFUL FACES.




okay, this part is quite harsh:
TAHNIAH anda ada rupa, tapi kalau cantik, handsome, kaya; tapi BODOH, =pointless+useless.

"You're cute. Where do you study?"
"No, I don't."
"What's you're parent's work?"
"My dad is a dato, and my mom run some business and I don't either study or work. They JUST feed me"
dalam hati aku "WTF"





Rules & Regulations
Some of them even put guidelines, rules and regulations, or whatever we have to do once we are approved by them. Does Dato Siti Nurhaliza do that? Does Henry Golding strictly command everyone to 'like' his Instagrams?

okay, I'm not in the position where I can criticize anyone's level of knowledge especially proficiency in English. But, regarding the way you dress and your background, don't you watch any english cartoon when you were 6 or 12?? In the profile info, there are this one sentence that make the evil-me laugh my ass out loud!

"Cum on, adding me. cum and know who are me!"


I was like WTF!!! You want me to cum?!
Man, do you have any idea of what did you just said??




I understand, actually this is what he really wanted to say:

"Come on, add me, and get to know me :)"


And this guy have like 3 Facebook account @,@ Worst, none of his friends are bothered to correct him, which prove all of them, didn't watch Spongebob or Dexter's Laboratory during their childhood. [=,-]"







MORAL(s) OF THE STORY:

wake up people!
1. What's the point of having thousands of friends in Facebook but in real life, you're just trapped in your room and don't really have friend to hang out with?
2. WE are just 16! For goodness sake, improve OUR soft skills, OUR language, OUR personality, MIND OUR ACADEMIC CAREER FIRST! ; so that WE can go from the deepshit pit onto the real modelling career =,- [because most of them are craving to model]
3. Please don't make me laugh ~~,
4. PIJAK BUMI, uols, jangan nk "who are me" sgt!

.

4 comments:

Fiqqi Ahmood said...

Aizat.. this is amazing.. muahah!! What you tried to say was true.. errr....!! SEDIH IDOP DEPA! TAK PIJAK BUMI TU AKU!! sedih idop aku juga! kah3! THUMBS UP BABE!

Aiza4t said...

TERIMA KASIH!

terima kasih atas sponsor idea anda juga fiqqi ahmood ;)

Yuzwan Alli Napiah said...

Kita non-ad. Ak pun duk nak repair english ak.

Aiza4t said...

Yela tu Yuz..kalau kita usaha, itu langkah bijak :)

themes

My Favorite Blogs