Monday, April 9, 2012

contributing

There's a debate competition near around and I'll be going back to arau to do some training. I'm so exited! Even though I'm not quite well; fever, running nose as fuck, and non-stop sneezing, man it's tiring!

For some reason, I'm just plain happy. You know, meeting some strangers and act like a boss! HUAHAHAHAH! nAahh, kidding ;P

Even though I'm no longer a student of UiTM Perlis, since I finished my diploma already, my mission is not yet accomplished. I ought to do more to the institution. Thanks to Amelina Che Bakri ;) for inspired me to do this. I'm going back to the campus to help the debate club for the coming tournament.

She had done like tons research and contribution. She's the Superwoman. She wrote a book, which will be published and is going to be reference for doctors not only around UK, but Europe countries as well. HOW COOL IS THAT?!
There's no need for me to tell you how great she is, everyone know about it already ~~,

My point is, DO CONTRIBUTE. No matter how big or small it is, at least someone is happy due to our effort.

.

No comments:

My Favorite Blogs