Friday, April 27, 2012

final diploma result: lvl -9000



This is stupid, but as a reader of my blog, you'll get the privilege of access to my personal updates, like for now, it's my exam result. So be proud, people. HAHAHAHA sengal sungguh statement ini. 






I'm in a perfect mood to write some reviews about myself, as in my OVERALL performance as an Investment Analysis student.


I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE VERY FINAL EVALUATION OF MY PERFORMANCE AS A DIPLOMA IN INVESTMENT ANALYSIS STUDENT!


"I solemnly announce, my CGPA that will be carved on my diploma certificate is, 3.46; with 3 times Dean's List Award and 3 times Potato Award [=,=] "

I can't complain much, because  all my grades are brutally resonated by the amount of effort that I was willing to commit. So, I'm neither frustrated nor happy.

A little bit of...
REGRET-"kalaulah aku rajin lebih sikit..."
GRATEFUL-"well, I learned a lot,"
Najwa Latif KOSONG- "....."
KARMA BITCH- "f**k me"

No comments:

My Favorite Blogs