Friday, April 6, 2012

mari mengeja

okay hari aizat archibald nak tukar cara post belog yewh! 
hari ni titew nak cakap pasal orang hencem2. 
so aizat, nak bgi tips camne nk jadi encem walaupun titew ni tak hencem.


 DAMN! whatta hell man! I bwuarhahahaha! Yes, I was thinking of changing the choreograph of my writing, but I'm too sexy for that BWUARHAHAHA!

It's fuckin hilarious of me trying to mock these people. It's fun making fun of people LOL ^^

As we can see, there are may pattern in writing. Write, whatever you wanna write. It's your right to unclog your brain and let it flow freely. Let your finger dance and channel your thought. But there's one thing that bug me. SPELLING.

hELLOWWW, UOLSSsss!
Apew kabo sume nyew?
say-heart tuck?

WHATTA HELL MAN! I understand, sometimes it's purposely wrong-spelled to save the time [nowadays we get in the realm via cellphone and tab]. For goodness sake, when you're writing on computer/laptop or any device with qwerty, PLEASE SPELL CORRECTLY.

DUHH, ske haearty I largh nak spell camne pown uols!


Yes, it's up to you. Trust me, I'm not the only who bugged by this spelling things.  








It's DISTURBINGLY FUNNY.



EXCEPTION ;P

>FUNNAYH
>LOIKE
 i don't know, add yours, i'm pleasured.

The 2 words above are some of my frequently wrong-spelled word. But I reckon it's okay because it express my excitement of wanting to exaggerate the subject. Not all word in the sentence is altered of course.

When you do this kind of writing, it slow down the interpretation of readers to get the real message. Unless they read it out loud, then the message will penetrate.



correctly spelled sentence
LOOK > READ > MESSAGE RECEIVED

manipulative spelled sentence
LOOK > WTF > READ > WTF > INTERPRET > DECODE > MESSAGE RECEIVED


So,  
SPELL THEM RIGHT! 


.

2 comments:

yongfarehah said...

i'm fine kalau guna macam 'okkkk' like that (aku LETTEW). understood la dia nak stressed kan word tu selain dari guna exclamation mark. tapi aku tak boleh terima betol bahasa rempit begitu. WTH! please la bangang mana yang invent bahasa begitu. mau jugak aku bagi penampor. haha. emo.

exception:
-loike
-lettew
-sukew
-nyew
-kitew
(bila rasa nak menggedik sahaja XD)

aizat sahid said...

betol tu yong!!
kalo nk menggedik kadang2 n nk mengekspreskan something yg kte sendiri exited, no mesti akn terekspresi dgn pelik melalui ejaan, which is normal n okay..tapi kalau all the time nk ber eww ewww , that is soooo ewwww!! n bahasa rempit is sooooo ewwww!!

My Favorite Blogs