Sunday, April 15, 2012

RANDOMs of the day

1. Varsity.

My closet hasn't been updated with any new clothes because I'm too lazy to drag my fat-ass to the mall. Sometimes, I'll just grab my brother's clothes because we share the same size.


As for now, I just wanna complete my collection with this varsity, PERIOD.



2. Scent of a Woman.

I'm over the moon watching this drama. For some people, it's all about the love story, handsome beautiful actor and actress, bla3 yada2. But not ME. I'm just crazy about how satisfying the career, the lifestyle, the routine enjoyed by the main character. Who wouldn't dream for a beautiful fine decorated house, sport car, high position in a company, rich, tango, expensive vacation and stuff? It's all about LUXURIOUS.
"The kind of love that I would like to experience is I'm dating a girl, as a man with a stable career."


3. Havana Brown.


She is my hot chick of the month. We Run The Night is on top of my playlist. A DJ, Singer, Dancer, and one of the people behind Rihanna, Britney Spears, PCD, what else can we I expect except for an intoxicated music?

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs