Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm in a mission!

I'm in need of support for my aspiration. A lot is need to be done. Changing the atmosphere, changing my perspective, improvising my personality, and a lot more to be transformed! 

ATMOSPHERE/ surrounding/ environment

Every single particle that occupied in the space between your body and the other Homo sapiens and bricks, are very influencing. Your body receptor, your emotion, your judgment; they are all the driven that will indicate your next action, either it’s driving you to the positive consequences or the opposite.



So, here’s the verdict.

I’m going to make over my room to be in the most perfect emotion align with Adele 19, and Duffy’s Delayed Devotion. LOL, the earlier explanation was exaggerating for a room makeover problems, I’m sorry; P 

I’m halfway already. Painting is done. Wall decoration and curtain will be next. Owh, I need to find a way to make my room look warm with the aid of the right lamp. The unmovable penda flour is very not helping.


I CAN’T WAIT TO GET IT DONE and I swear, I’ll brew a cup of green tea and take a sip in my room with the melody of jazz and blue-Eyed Soul and indulge the moment.   



Duffy

.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs