Sunday, May 13, 2012

my favorite Sci-Fi of all time

What's my favorite Sci-Fi? 
My kind of Sci-Fi movies must be presented with a CONVINCING scientific explanation (it may sound ridiculous but not too much), pact with suspense and not too much question. It's a fiction, so an extra touch on graphic would be nice. 


This playlist should come along with reviews, but I'm kinda lazy to refresh my memory coz it's not like I watched everything just yesterday. But I'll just reflect my thought with just one word ( or at most 1 sentence, hehe) for each movie, and I hope that help.



 mind-blowing



 dreams-penetrating



beautiful fantasy with a green hope.



Resident Evils 
hot-apocalypse



every second is a highlight!

.

1 comment:

hazzim™ said...

source code ngan avatar je blom tengok lagi .. thankz batheway ..

themes

My Favorite Blogs