Thursday, June 28, 2012

MAHAGURU58: "9/11 and the Ecological Crisis" Emeritus Professo...

MAHAGURU58: "9/11 and the Ecological Crisis" Emeritus Professo...: I attended a talk by Professor David Ray Griffin , an Emeritus Professor of Theology at the Claremont School of Theology , located in Cal...

As a muslim intellectual /blogger/guru, MAHAGURU58's writings will always be on top of my bloglist. Since I'm on the internet longer than I'm watching TV, updating myself with any important issues regarding Malaysia as well as the world atmosphere at his blog is what I prefer.

I prefer an individual point of views rather than any random online newspaper [it's not that I don't take it as reference at all; they are just not my first choice ;p]. Ia lebih dekat dihati dan lebih jujur.

So, go ahead. Do you tour ;D

.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs