Friday, June 22, 2012

unfinished business

I'm no MTV Teen Cribs, so there's not much to show off. So I'm just gonna share some of my collections, or I would like to call them, fancy junk

I'm not sure if I love to read books, or I just love to buy them. I also fancy DVDs because some of them are very exclusive.




I have like 3 books about Tun Dr. M, yet I finished one only. I'm a big fan of Hilary Duff, yet I only read the 1st chapter of Elixir. I'd only completed the original Quran, the english version of The Koran; not yet.





These are all the DVDs that I haven't finished yet. Except for one anime series, 



ANOTHER
This series is one friggin' dark horror anime that deserve a Grammy.




To you, this is a bowl of potpourri flower, but it's a bunch guitar pick to me.




This mini fountain is my go-to-sleep lullaby. 


So, do you keep any fancy junk in your room?

***

2 comments:

yongfarehah said...

i want that fountain!

Aiza4t said...

hahaha pi cari kt jusco ;p

themes

My Favorite Blogs