Saturday, July 21, 2012

#1 diari ramadan amirul


Ramadan,
a huge rewarding month for all Muslim.
The heat is everywhere.
TV, radio, Facebook, Twitter;
everyone is sharing their excitement.
Ramadan,
the month of gracefulness, forgiveness,
the month where an enormous night is secretly hidden.



Assalamualaikum wbt.

MOTHER OF CREATIVITY! I'm no good in writing creatively! It's been a while I haven't put my head in a serious writing mode, and I'm out of juice. I need some pepper.


Here comes The Ramadan.
It's the perfect time to recharge my soul. To be honest, I'm empty. There's no roar in me the fact that we're in Ramadan already. But that doesn't mean I'm not excited. I do have a mission and vision of what is needed to be accomplished in this month.


So, I'll be posting everyday about my experience fighting the demon in me throughout the month.


Dear Allah,
I'm thankful that you allowed me to breath, extend my life up until this year Ramadan, grant me the opportunity to practice ibadah even more. Subhanallah, you're the most merciful of all.


So, may all of us have a great journey this month insyaAllah :D

2 comments:

yongfarehah said...

selamat puasa amirul! amirul?? pelik sikit. heh he...

Aiza4t said...

Yong nama aku amirul kot! hhahaha

themes

My Favorite Blogs