Tuesday, July 31, 2012

#10/11 diari ramadan amirul

I'm so sorry that I indiscipline myself on this 'diari' thingy.
I caught a fever for 2 days already.
Still, I don't wanna abandon this quest so here's a scratch.


I swear, yesterday's tazkirah was spectacular! 
The speaker was full of energy and knowledge. Anyhow, my brain is not in the 5-scroll-long-essay mode. So here's the spicy sensitive major clashes by the speaker.






"Dr. Muhammad Mursi vs Dato Sri Najib Tun Razak."

Dr Muhammad Mursi, 
He, his wife and all of his 5 children memorize the whole al-Quran.
The world best cabinet member 2000-2005,
His books are the main reference by the NASA. 
Allow the citizen to go against him if there's a point where he started to appose the holy Quran and Islamic Syariah

Dato Sri Najib Tun Razak
tell me about the wife?
1Malaysia
tell me how famous he is as the 6th most famous Twitter user in the world?
Tell me how does he react to kalamullah, hudud? 





The Prophet, Rasulullah without hesitate change the qiblat [from Masjid al-Aqsa to Masjid al-Haram] in the 3rd rakaat or zuhr, without afraid if the sudden alteration might lead to a huge misunderstading among the jemaah. It's the word of Allah.

Who are we to reject or delay the kalam Allah with an unnecessary cabinet approval??


"Hudud?"
"Wait, we need to discuss it first with the cabinet."
"Hmm, the cabinet members unanimously disagree with the proposal."


Wow, our authority due to the acceptance of hudud is higher than The Prophet, because we can lawfully delay the kalamullah? 

Don't bother if others disagree with us when we wanna follow Allah's order,
because once we promise to obey or fight in His name, He will make ease our good intention as much as possible, insyaallah.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs