1. I overslept today, which is not good. Surprise surpise...
2. My day begin with a tuition, where I tutor my cousins for Math and English. Alhamdulillah, Fathinah shows lots of improvement in Trigonometry and basic calculation; except for Locus and reasoning, she still needs to be polished into thinking deeply and sharply. Mathematics is not all about simplifying and finding answer. It's about finding the right key; what is needed to be solved?
3. I break my fast alone today because my parent send my brother back to college. I didn't eat much. I'm afraid my tummy would get itchy again like yesterday. I don't wanna end up in bed again and miss the tarawih.
|it's nasi kosong, dates, pepper chicken, murtabak, and a dessert.|
Alhamdulillah, lebih dari cukup :)
4. I went to tarawih today and we have a tazkirah afterward. It was about the manners of fasting. I learned and reminded a lot about how important it is to be honest in doing ibadah. The tazkirah appease my 'library' with lots of Rasulullah's sunnah which is absolutely the best example around.
6. The major clash is, knowledge vs wealth. Knowledge can act as a shield to our soul. Meanwhile, we cannot promise that wealth can look after us, but we are the one who need to insure the property so that it's safely kept.