Wednesday, July 4, 2012

it's hard to say goodbye

One of my good friend lost his beloved brother yesterday. It's a massive lost for him and
I'm wounded. 

Yesterday was a mournful day. I understand how does it feel to lost someone that's very close at the age where we are matured and bold enough to deeply affected by the lost. It's not that easy to accept that he/she is no longer in our routine.

Tomorrow will never be the same. 
But we have no choice but to stay living, breathing, with the bitter sweet memories of the love one. Stay strong, stay smile, because they don't want us to be sad. Pray and sadaqah any good deeds in in their behalf. May Allah deliver the rewards to them :'] 



picture credit to: [link]
I'm sorry for your lost my dear friend, Yuzwan Alli.


No comments:

My Favorite Blogs