Wednesday, July 18, 2012

morning riddle

Once I wake up,
 millions of thoughts randomly came across my mind. but I'm not sure if that's the point of truth or insanity. Have you ever experience that scenario?



Anything that first jump into our thought right after we wake up are normally the most mysterious and interesting idea. It's the particular thing that have been secretly lingering around in our cranium all these times.

So that shit can be our life major crisis or the face of our love one.



But I reckon it's better that we immediately recite the prayer once we wake up; be thankful to God that we are given another chance to walk around the earth for one more day. May God give us the ease to sort out the madness in our head.


But it's a fun tools, you know. I can actually identify what's the main drama currently in my life.
.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs