Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eid-ul-Fitr 2012: absolute forgiveness

How do we get hurt?

1. When the nociceptor underneath our skin react to any potential damaging stimuli and send signal to the brain and cause the perception of pain.

2. When we let our heart to be fragile, highly transparent, trust people easily, and cause our heart to ache. This can drive to emotion instability.




When we are physically wounded, it's easy to heal it; but not when we are emotionally wounded.



I'm wounded.
But there's a friend who taught me about how ABSOLUTE FORGIVENESS can give you a better life.


It's hard to forgive when the cut is deep. We might hate someone that used to hurt us, make us cry for nothing bla2...But for how long will you WASTE YOUR TIME, torture them in your fantasy prison?


"its okay not to forgive someone instantly. Its okay to be angry to people because it makes us think about the choices we are making in life. are they worth it to be angry at a such long pace? are they worth it for you to fill yourself with hatred?"
my friend: Amy


LEARN TO LET GO
LEARN TO FORGIVE
FIGHT THE PAIN WITH LOVE

in the love of you to Allah and Rasulullah SAW. Anger would just bring to the split up of ummah.







"Those among you, who are bountiful and persons of means, should not swear on oath that they would withhold their help from their relatives, the indigent and those who have left their homes for the cause of Allah: they should forgive and forbear. Do you not wish that Allah should forgive you? and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS Al-Nur [24): 22)


My point is, I'm trying to tell myself, teaching myself,
not to wait for the offender to kiss my feet seek for forgiveness. DO FORGIVE.
DON'T YOU WANNA BE FORGIVEN BY ALLAH??





With that, I would like to wish all readers,


SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI  :)
and you know what to do ~~,

No comments:

My Favorite Blogs